1) Recruitment, selection, induction, placement, follow-up & confirmation, etc.
2) Disciplinary issues (show cause, warning, inquiry, termination/separation, dismissal, etc.)
3) PMS, OD, L&D
4) All administrative functions
5) Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of sustainable compliance in factory.
6) Provide necessary support to the factory's Compliance team during Buyers' / Certification Audit and maintain/ensure sustainable compliance following the buyer's Code of Conduct.
7) Sound knowledge about local law, Better Work, Higg, QMS, WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX, CT-PAT, BNBC, ILO, ACCORD, ALLIANCE etc.
8) Communicate with top management if raise any compliance related critical issue from audits, Buyer's visit or any recommendation from buyers.
9) Dealing with foreign delegates for their Product and compliance concerns. Any other task delegated by the management.
10) Monitor factory activities to detect breach of compliance and immediately take appropriate action.
11) Store, housekeeping and related works.
12) Any other assignment given by the superior
Should have PGDHRM from renowned institute & Master/MBA (HRM) or any other subject from reputed university
5 – 10 Years
Additional Job Requirements
• Must have very good composing speed in Bengali & English (Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc).
• Should be energetic and polite in manner with positive personality.
• Must be efficient in net browsing.
• Excellent communication & coordination skills.
As per company policy.