Manage and direct the civil, mechanical, electrical and electronics and fire safety related activities to achieve optimum health outcomes and effective and efficient use of business assets and human resources.
• Lead the Facility Management Team by serving as a role model, mentor and coach assisting both the Manager and Deputy Manager to promote a culture of participation, teamwork, commitment, job satisfaction and achievement.
• Implement and achieve objectives of Hospital Business Plan through consultation and management of all stakeholders.
• Develop and manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
• Communicate policies and initiatives to staff and assist them through leadership, training and feedback to successfully implement them in the hospital. Ensure the team has the skills and abilities to meet role requirements.
• Maintain a safe, healthy and supportive work environment by publicizing relevant policies, and events, providing appropriate management tools, opportunities for employee participation and education and Walking the Talk on site.
• Provide information reports to the GM- HS & FMF so that information is available for informed decision- making.
• Ensure adequate supply and stock of materials for the department.
• Formulate short, mid and long term plan of maintenance on the basis of hospital’s operation.
Provide leadership across the entire ‘Facility Management, fire and safety’ community in the development of policy, strategic direction, administration, operational execution and organizational culture.
Provide the GM- HS & FMD and other Executive Committee members with comprehensive information, analysis and timely advice on all matters affecting the hospital within the scope of engineering services.
• Computer literacy in current versions of Microsoft programs.
• Some experience with Excel and spreadsheet management would be a bonus.
• Commercial sense and business acumen.
• Working knowledge of Statutory and Local Government requirements.
Effective planning and prioritizing skills.
Capacity to manage large information flows.
• Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
• A high professional standard in regards to Service Quality.
• Consultative leadership and management style.
• Robustness and flexibility.
• Strong practical problem-solving ability.
• Well-developed written and communication skill.
• Ability to positively promote and implement change.
B.Sc. & M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from BUET/ SUST/ KUET/RUET/AUST/ IUT.
• 8-10 Years’ Experience in Health Services or Hospitality industries advantageous.
• Experience managing large group in commercial/services context
• Proven experience working under pressure situations.
Additional Job Requirements
As per company policy.