• Develop and maintain the annual asset management plans in consultation with department head and ensure plans are aligned with the departmental strategy and budget.
• Create an effective procedure to manage all fixed asset of the company,monitor the up to date fixed asset depreciation expense calculation procedure in database in order to create more correct financial figure and initiate reporting
• Analyze, plan and design an effective financial budgeting to mitigate financial risk of organization align with the organization’s strategic goals
• Identify financial gaps between budget and actual expenditure by producing comparative & variance analysis report and ensure notification send to the Relevant concerned to take remedial action.
• Provide a strategic plan to do financial planning, budgeting, controlling and fixed asset management which ensure that all functional activities work towards clear and consistent organizational strategies
• Develop a strategic asset management plan for assets utilization based on its life cycle and analyze the disposal time period of costly assets to generate funding to be reinvested to the organization.
• Oversee and manage fixed assets tracking and identify all the existing fixed assets of company and all of it’s sister concerns, maintain the fixed asset register to ensure complete Asset Registers are effectively maintained.
• Distribute the depreciation cost of imported machinery / equipment (fixed asset) of company to all of it’s sister concerns at the time of lending and ensure time efficient error free calculation.
• Investigate and resolve asset data discrepancies to ensure accuracy of record at all times, revise and monitor process of depreciation calculation to ensure authenticity of the calculation process.
• Improve the existing ERP Module for smooth and efficient operation of asset management to ensure transparency of the procedure.
• Plan and prepare short term and long term financial budget forecasting to meet
organizational objectives ensuring synergy and new value addition, submit the budget ensuring its accuracy within the stipulated time period.
• Maintain appropriate procedures to generate comprehensive financial analysis
report, analyze and verify accounting & financial data to produce comparative & variance analysis report in order to track the adjustment needed to prepare an efficient budgetary planning.
• Lead the identification of financial gaps between budget and actual expenditure and ensure notification send to the relevant concerned to take remedial action.
• Develop ERP module for Budget Management for time efficient, accurate and
Flexible budgeting solutions to accomplish a complete financial data integration so that financial strategies and budgets are aligned to the business objectives,
• Develop comprehensive training calendar & training module and organize training as per schedule for enhancement of employee competences
• Enforce a performance driven culture amongst all employees of department implementing, using and monitoring the company’s existing Performance Evaluation System
• Implement job rotation and job delegation for empowering of employee's skill set and increasing efficiency of employees
• Identify scope of re-designing and re-engineering the existing process/system to reduce cost and improve work operations
• Develop SOP for all existing accounting functions and procedures.
Candidate must be qualified CA (ACA/FCA).
Minimum 10 - 15 years of work experience out of which at least 5 years in similar position.
• Candidates must have MNC experience. Both local and MNC experience is also okay.
Additional Job Requirements
As per company policy