- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- 6-8 years
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Able to read and conceptualize design drawings.
- Able to draw structural, finishing and external work shop drawings.
- Able to update and monitor weekly work progress in DFS.
- Able to study building codes, site requirements and other documentation to determine
any impact on building plans.
- Able to ensure compliance of drafting and engineering standards.
- Able to provide the guidelines and technical details of the structure that is being built.
- Able to review data from engineers and technicians to ensure that they conform to design plans.
- Able to co-ordinate with M &E/Construction department.
- Able to draw simple 3D drawings.
- Understand local authority codes of practice and standard.
Engineering Graduate / General Graduate
6 to 8 years in AutoCAD Engineer/Operator position In Building Construction Industry.
Additional Job Requirements