Lead Maintenance Team and Manage schedule and unscheduled maintenance of Products.
• Manage all types of workshop service on repair and overhauling of Products.
• Manage warranty service of Products.
• Communicate with Group (Products.) for all types of technical issues and queries
• Participate all types of technical meeting/conference call with Department/Products Group.
• Communicate with New Products customer service manager for all type of service queries.
• Communicate with customer for all types of technical issues
• Prepare Management report as required
• Plan and organize training for the team member
• Circulate technical instructions among customers and team
• Ensure the safety in workplace in al aspect
• Provide technical support to After Sales Support team
• Provide technical support to Project & Engineering team
BSc Engineering in Mechanical, Marine Engineering or equivalent
Minimum 12-15 years’ experience (Must have 10 years of experience in service)
Additional Job Requirements
• Computer Knowledge: Must have good work experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
• Special Qualification: Excellent interpersonal & Communication Skill
As per company policy.