- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- Minimum 5 years
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
Design, develop, and implement an efficient, fair and transparent Performance Management System across company and promote a performance-based culture across functions. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible to design a competency framework for company in coordination with functions. #Key Accountabilities:
- Drive and manage the development and implementation of companywide performance management systems.
- Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/department within the organization along with individual performance mapping to set-up the KPI framework.
- Developing and conducting training's and workshops to ensure that all performance management systems are accurately understood and exercised.
- Conduct regular performance appraisal exercises and workshops for middle to senior level management.
- Manage organizational performance levels by exercising performance improvement plans to individuals, teams as and when necessary through systematic identification systems.
- Providing ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks.
- Review and improve existing performance management systems and staff motivation/development plans.
- Lead relevant Performance Management or HR projects and initiatives.
# Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
#A) Functional Success Criteria
- Managing Organizational Culture (Pay for Performance)
- Assessing Competencies and potentials
- Managing Performance Development Systems
- Coaching and Mentoring
Graduate, Preferably in Statistics/Accounting/Mathematics.
Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, Specially Balance Score Card (BSC) in Human Resources with proven ability to manage a set of
Additional Job Requirements
- Detail oriented with analytical mindset and proven project management and leadership ability
- Stable team player and strong organizational skills
- Mature, able to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good command in written and spoken English and Bangla