- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- 2-3 years
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
#Summary of Role: Responsible for generating leads and converting them into business, Understand market, competition, analyze competitors and decide product positioning accordingly. Keep up to date market trend and have sufficient knowledge of industry changes, ongoing expansion in the market and prepare for action accordingly.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for Polymers.
- Make schedule visits to existing and prospective customers.
- Understand and get accurate information on expansion at existing customer’s place, new entrant coming in the market.
- Keep yourself update with knowledge of our polymer products and the products of competitors.
- Present product features, benefits, and overall product offering to new customers.
- Analyze decision making people, criteria and various other factors that influence decision of any case/prospect/customer being handled.
- Understand buying process for polymer and accordingly influence at every level.
- Develop relationship with prospect and customers and increase revenue levels, through up-selling new products.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price with respect to supply availability and market trend and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Discuss with the reporting manager regarding sales and marketing to determine the best methods of promotion.
- Prepare periodic reports on market, sales, competitors and report to Marketing Manager via emails and other forms.
- Liaise with Marketing Manager for budgeting forecasting and give inputs for the same.
- Market intelligence – Look for new requirement within the knowledge area.
- BBA/MBA Candidate with Commerce or Science Background will be preferable
- Should have good command over written verbal English
- Must have interest to work in Polymer sector for long term.
2-3 years in Polymer related Sales is preferable.
Additional Job Requirements