- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- 7-8 years
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Assist Head of Sales to plan and monitor sales and market development, achieve sales target along with collection in time and ensure profitability as per business plan and provide inputs and analysis.
- Plan, Coordinate and ensure execution of all sales, marketing and market development activities.
- Managing Sales Team efficiently to ensure battery lifting of dealers and distributors in all segments as per daily, weekly, monthly and yearly targets.
- Responsible for efficient distribution, adequate distribution reach, creating new customer base and addressing gap market.
- Ensure demand generation; roll out consumer engagement & marketing activities.
- Handling complaints and follow-ups for customer satisfaction.
- Follow-ups and successful execution of market activation, merchandizing and trade marketing activities.
- Ensure proper balance of PULL and PUSH strategies.
- Ensure distribution mapping, extension of distribution coverage and sales growth for all segments.
- Identify the ways to increase primary and secondary sales.
- Create business opportunities for Automotive, Appliance and other batteries and any other products under company business both from traditional and new channels including influencer groups.
- Responsible for forecasting, inventory and cash flow.
- Make Team members accountable for the overall business growth and sustainability through revenue generation, profit maximization and gaining market share.
- Team Development and ensure continuous improvement in productivity
- Reporting on market intelligence, market development and recommendations for sales improvement on regular basis.
- Ensure strict compliance to all sales, warranty, legal, trade and finance related compliance with zero tolerance.
BBA/MBA from public university or top ranking private university.
7-8 years of working experiences in dealer sales preferably in dealer based industry.
Additional Job Requirements