Implementing strategies to enhance customer experience while taking service from company.
• Mentoring and developing team members and supervising performance evaluation of team members.
• Making strategy for ensuring quality team service and developing training frameworks to keep agents skilled & updated.
• Planning and creating goals for the team by involving them in various projects.
• Ensuring that agents are represented at the highest level of professionalism when communicating with client.
• Providing direction and guidance to deputy manager and assistant managers to manage the daily operation of voice, non-voice, customer management and quality assurance team.
• Taking initiatives to improve quality, minimizing errors and performing voice, non-voice, and customer service monitoring team.
• Coordinating staff recruitment including writing vacancy advertisements and liaison with HR staff.
• Maintaining and enforcing that the business set expectations is in line with workload, tools, environment and budget.
• Making strategic planning for higher service level of team members.
• Ensuring proper implementation of strategic planning to workforce.
• Providing project plans and implementing team building effort.
• Coordinating with concern departments for better customer service delivery.
At least Graduate.
At least 5 years experience from same field / ISP Company.
Additional Job Requirements
As per company policy.