- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- 12-15 years
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Plan and conduct the operational, financial and compliance audit to evaluate the effectiveness of internal control.
- Identify deficiencies in internal systems & procedures; control operations related to costs or expenditures; ensure safeguarding of corporate assets and improve the overall process.
- Provide assurance about the entire risk management process that risk policy, structure and practice is functioning as designed and intended.
- Supervise the collection and review of reports prepared on the result of the audit verification and make recommendations where corrective action is needed.
- Ensure audit assignments are completed within the established time constraint
Ensure all accounting adjustments done in ERP are audited at regular intervals.
- Research abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and audit methodology to ensure both internal and external risk mitigation.
- Develop, suggest modify and implement the audit policy according to the strategically need of Company.
- Responsible for implementing and reviewing procedures to adequately examine business controls and identify areas of weakness or risk.
- Review systems and operations to assess the extent to which organizational objectives are achieved and the adequacy of controls over activities leading to such achievement.
- Make recommendations to MD and Board of Directors on nature and extent of corrective measures required to ensure a system of adequate internal control.
#Review & Finalization of Audit Report
- Responsible for reviewing, finalizing and reporting the entire audit processes, it's outputs and provide action plan
#Innovation & Improvement
- Identify scope of redesigning and re-functioning the existing process/system to reduce cost and improve work operations
- Develop SOP for all existing functions and procedures
- Ensure efficient usages of company resources within the established policies of the organization
- Identify cost reduction opportunities within the department through re-alignment of work processes by following company policy
- Develop comprehensive training calendar & training module and organize training as per schedule for enhancement of employee competences
- Enforce a performance driven culture amongst all employees of department
- Implement job rotation and job delegation for empowering and increasing efficiency of employees
FCA/ACA/CA and/or MBA/Masters in Finance/Accounts from reputed University.
Minimum 12 - 15 years of work experience out of which at least 5 years in similar position.
Additional Job Requirements