- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- 8–10 years.
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Capable to formulate strategic, planning and operational framework for the overall Logistics (Transport and Warehouse) function of a large operation which has import, manufacturing, 3PL transport, warehouse, and regional deport in all over Bangladesh.
- Has solid experience on bulk commodity logistics operations such as managing and synchronizing the mother vessel, lighter vessel, and road transportation. Maintain a strong rapport with the key authorities in water and road transportation.
- Has a contact with large 3rd party transport companies, lighter vessel operators in Bangladesh.
- Thorough experience in planning and executing the route planning in all over Bangladesh, route optimization and transport rate analysis in comparison to other industry.
- Knowledge on Logistics best practice, developing performance measurement benchmark and parameters etc.
- Independently develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Process Flow and Logistics Audit report.
- Has thorough understanding on warehouse operations, space calculation, inventory management, developing warehouse performance measurement etc.
- Lead a large group of teams on Transport and Warehouse countrywide and handle stress and conflict.
- Strong analytical abilities to measure the Logistics and Warehouse
- operational performance and identify improvement areas.
MBA from reputed university
8 – 10 years in core logistics in FMCG or Cement industry (Experience with at least 3 years in MNC as a managerial position)
Additional Job Requirements