- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- 5-6 years
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to Technical expertise locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of
Additional Job Requirements