Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Take action on performance metrics of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status.
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
An ideal candidate should have BA/BS from any recognized university preferably in BBA/MBA majoring in Marketing from reputed university.
The applicants should have minimum 10 years working experience in the relevant field.
Additional Job Requirements
• Proven work experience as a Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
• Advanced MS Excel skills and excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Account Management, Planning and Strategy, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Requirements Analysis, Planning, Inventory Control.
As per company policy.