• Successfully lead the audit teams ensuring excellent delivery of end to end market audit of any specific area(s). Plan and manage audit workload of team members in the most effective and efficient manner.
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans in consultation with the management. Prepare Audit plan, SOP and implementation across the organization.
• Strongly monitor the activities of auditors and collect market audit report from them. Prepare and present those reports to the top management on a regular, quarter, monthly, yearly basis that reflect audit results and document process.
• Ensure that company’s sales procedures and controls are adequate, operating properly and in compliance with company policies and regulatory standards. Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures.
• Proactively work with all regional In-charges to implement the given policies in regard to sales and improve and change audit procedures as required for the implementation of policies.
• Identify market anomalies, remove sources of resistance and recommend necessary improvement plans by acting as a liaison across organizational boundaries.
• Conduct follow up audits to examine that the previous anomalies and negligence have been eradicated by the sales in-charges.
Minimum Graduate from any public university (MBA preferred).
Minimum 08 years of progressive management experience in revenue accounting and sales audit.
Additional Job Requirements
As per company policy.