• Capable to handle the billing department independently.
• Liaison with clients, Sales, Credit Control & Accounts department.
• Bill prepared and send it to each customer on time after collecting all information from related department.
• To maintain customer ledger and update on regular basis
• To maintain and update the Accounting Software on regular basis.
• Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by the manager time to time
Masters / MBA (Preferable in Accounts from any reputed University)
1/2 years' experience in any reputed organization in credit control department /specially bank /ISP Industries/ Others.
Additional Job Requirements
• Both males and females are allowed to apply
• Sound Knowledge in ERP Software is preferable
• Strong sense of responsibility.
• Organized, highly self-managed and self-starting
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Must be proficient in financial reporting
• Energetic, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision.
As Per Company Policy.