Heads overall production while leading a team of 150 employees.
• Responsible for daily weekly and monthly production and ensuring high quality standards in the factory.
• Responsible for ensuring that optimum level of resources (Man, Machine and Material) are consumed while achieving production targets.
• Enforce and ensure high standards of Safety and compliance in the factory.
• Generate various reports for management analysis and decision-making.
• Conduct multiple Skill enhancements Training for workers and supervisors to improve their productivity.
• Plan and control the entire production process and maintain high degree of discipline and
SOP in the factory.
• Environmental Health and Safety, Electrical & Mechanical Safety work.
• Lead various kinds of performance improvement projects and motivate employees to adopt
5S and LEAN manufacturing.
• Financial Objectives: Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an
Annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking spares stock to determine inventory levels;
Anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for spares; reviewing and Approving invoices.
• Takes necessary action and Focus on Energy conservation, water conservation, Breakdown
Bachelor of Technology / Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical), MBA Preferred.
3-5 years experience in automobile/auto components/consumer durables/fasteners/zippers manufacturing as Shop Floor/Operations manager
Additional Job Requirements
Knowledge & Skills: Experience of leading from the front, Analytical and First Principle Problem Solver, exposure to Manufacturing/Plant Setup, Passion to lead a manufacturing setup.
As per company policy