- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- 12 -15 years.
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
Direct: - CMSO, Store, Procurement, commercial
Indirect: - Factory Manufacturing, S&M, QC, WSS, HR & Admin., R&D,F&A
Suppliers/ vendors, corporate office, RACO, Govt. & Semi Govt., Offices.
The candidate should be minimum B.Sc. Engineering (Electrical /Mechanical/ Industrial) with Supply Chain Certification or MBA Degree.
Having 12 -15 years of experience in medium/ large scale industry as head of supply chain mainly in the area of Planning, Warehouse & Distribution. Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Mai
Additional Job Requirements
- Lead& execute all planning related to supply chain planning excluding Lead sourcing i.e. Production, Non Lead Material, Inventory Planning, Warehouse, Transportation and Distribution Planning to ensure S& OP decisions are met both short & Long term.
- Plan, Identify & Executive cost reduction and optimize the workflow to ensure efficiency and productivity improvement in the supply Chain process in a continuous basis.
- Proactive in Use/ Renew of technology to improve existing processes & systems that can bring improvement in the value chain efficiency and cost reduction.
- Ensure on time in full (OTIF) delivery of finished goods as per local & export demand.
- Ensure proper storage of raw material, finished good & intermediate products and maintain FIFO to assure quality as per QMS requirement.
- Develop and maintain effective flow of information to track the development in the SPD’s supply chain operations
- Ensure warehouse operations, ensured timely material availability and smooth distribution process.
- .Develop core team and motivated work force for smooth operation by continuously monitoring organ gram & structure.
- Manage& Build relationship with transport agencies, Insurance Companies, Bank etc. for smooth battery delivery and cost reduction.
- Ensure compliance of store activities as per ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 requirements and company policy.
- Implement health & safety measures/ practices in store as per OHSAS 18001 requirement and company policy.
- Develop core team and motivated work force for continual improvement.