• Manage and supervise the buying tasks. Decide on what products to purchase and from which suppliers, at what price.
• Analyzing past sales figures/ trends to anticipate future product needs. Stock management to ensure timely replenishment execution and manage stock cover.
• Build & maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers and negotiate the best deals with them for procuring merchandise.
• Market intelligence – Ensure product delivery in-stores, observe pricing of competitors.
• Ensure timely payments to vendors and follow up with finance to settle reconciliation issues.
• Track and monitor promotions and old stock.
• Designing monthly promotional campaign to boost sales and generate footfall.
• Coordinate with the marketing for events, promotions & photo-shoot.
• Co-ordinations with supply chain and operations to ensure timely delivery & stock management.
• Ensure process compliance and timeline adherence for purchase order, warehouse stock receipt and returns, production unit.
Post Graduate in any discipline, Preferably from NSU, EWU, AIUB, IUB, Shanta Marium, BGMEA.
• 2-3 years of experience in Buying or Category Management is a must.
• Only Females are allowed to apply.
Additional Job Requirements
• The desired candidate should possess excellent negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of fashion Trends, Merchandising, Category Analysis.
• Excel Competency & Power point is a must.
• Good Communication Skills to ensure there is smooth flow of communication within and outside the organization.
As Per Company Policy.