• Perform annual budgeting for the plant, with rigorous monthly monitoring and maintaining all expense and cost elements at approved levels
through continuous liaison with Factory Finance and Accounts.
• Guide and drive maintenance teams to implement robust preventive maintenance programs to significantly reduce breakdowns and machine downtimes.
• Drive aggressive QA initiatives and programs to ensure ‘zero’ defect products by systematic implementation of process and production parameters & SOPs.
• Establish ‘zero’ tolerance initiatives as regards occupational safety and health and environmental KPIs by strict adherence to Group policies and rules.
• Liaise closely with Factory HR/Admin to monitor and adhere to labor and other applicable industrial laws, rules, SROs and policies.
• Monitor skills development needs of supervisors/managers are correctly identified and trainings are designed and implemented properly.
• Maximize the availability of resources for full and optimum production and output with primary objective of minimizing losses
• Establish and direct plant policies, procedures and food safety
• Drive & achieve plant production goals
• Establish and maintain a positive community relationship with Win-Win situation
• Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of functional projects.
Should be Graduate in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or chemical) / Master’s Degree in Applied Chemistry or Food Technology from any local or abroad reputed university/institution.
• MBA will be an added advantage.
• Sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labour Law and Rules/Acts, Accounts, Finance Safety and QA systems
• 08-10 years of working experience in a sizeable heavy industry/manufacturing organization.
• Proven working experien
Additional Job Requirements
As Per Company Policy