- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- 4-5 years
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
#Strategic Organogram Design and Justification
- Design organizational structure by researching and developing value flow and business requirements for new SBUs and coordinate with Functional Heads and Departmental Heads to understand structure of the departments.
- Review and update existing organizational structures within the given time period by communicating with Functional Heads and Departmental Heads.
- Assist in assessing individual’s performance as per the given format of company, support in the process of increment and promotion from the assessment, prepare necessary documents and letters to establish the assessment result.
#Organizational Policies & Office circular
Contribute to the development of organizational policies and procedures, prepare relevant office circulars, inter-office memos maintaining the timetable.
#Transfer, Promotion, Increment & Proposal
- Prepare and disburse all transfer, promotion and increment letters required throughout the year and ensure preparation of proposals as and when requires.
- Ensure all special assignments and surveys given by departmental head or supervisor is completed with maximum relevancy within the given time period.
- Initiate and implement employee engagement activities assigned by responsible person within the approved budget and communicate with employees time to time.
#Innovation & Improvement
- Introduce new initiatives related to process improvement, capacity utilization, quality and flexibility to increase efficiency.
Develop the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for all existing functions and procedures o Job description.
Masters in HRM/ MBA major in HRM from any reputed university / PGD in HRM.
At least 4-5 year experience in HR department.
Additional Job Requirements