• Works effectively across the organization to ensure successful execution of supply chain support on many integrated efforts
• Develop and manage Materials Planning function for goods and materials needed for Company operations.
• Create item specific forecasts over a rolling time horizon to be used for ordering and inventory management purposes.
• Create integrated processes among Operations, Purchasing, Logistics, and outside suppliers to execute the planning/replenishment process.
• Identify systems tools needed to implement planning/forecasting systems. Lead reengineering efforts as it relates to supply chain planning and execution systems.
• Manage and supervise staff tasked with creating material requirement plans and/or forecasts.
• Establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting.
• Measure actual performance against goals on regular basis and present results to senior management.
• Performs life cycle cost studies.
• Defines integrated logistics support requirements.
• Prepares estimates, schedules, and support system inputs.
• Serves as company contact and spokesperson with suppliers.
• Coordinates development of solutions to complex logistics support problems with other product support functions, customers, and suppliers.
• Coordinates transportation for the corporation with customer-driven manufacturing timelines.
• Develops and implements logistics plans inclusive of supplier contracts, routing guidelines, problem resolution and cost containment.
• Manages third party vendor relationships related to Logistics. Manages international and domestic flow of materials.
• Evaluates supply chain needs and selection of shipment modes.
• Works with carriers and customs brokers to expedite shipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or related field of study(Master’s degree preferred)
• 15+ Years of related experience.
• Supply Chain Management Professional Certification preferred
Additional Job Requirements
As Per Company Policy