- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- Minimum 10-15 years
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Responsible to independently take care of sourcing, negotiation, ordering, supply as well as inventory of the locally manufactured/ traded/ available Medical purchases of company- consumables, surgical items, films, reagents, spares, equipment, services, etc and any additional scope assigned by management.
- Establish and comply the SOP in issuing supply as well as service Contracts and Orders ensuring legal safeguard for the company.
- Develop procurement plans for the operational requirements of the Company.
- Control and monitor consumption and assist audit in investigating aberrations.
- Keep abreast with all matters relating to government regulations for local procurement of equipment, supplies and services.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements for storing and handling of drugs, hazardous chemicals, gases and other Company store items subject to government regulations.
- Ensure motivation and coaching to team in Supply Chain Department as a senior people manager in team.
- Ensure materials are purchased at the right price, time and quantity.
- To achieve savings in terms of procurement value.
- Ensure materials operating result of the purchase function which involves.
- Develop reliable source of supply. Operate with small but effective partner base.
- Develop vendors and review their rating so that reliability is adequately guaranteed.
- Ensure that credible loyalty is maintained among suppliers for the Company.
4_Communicates materials related information and reports to both inside and outside people concerned
- Maintains good vendor relationship with proper acidulation in price negotiation.
- Analyzes and forwards Comparative Statement review to higher authority.
- Assists Human Resources Department in conducting Training on developed Material Management for employees.
- Post-graduation from recognized university.
- Academics in Supply Chain Management preferred.
Minimum 10-15 years’ experience with recent 5 years in as managerial position.
Additional Job Requirements
- Understanding about formal sourcing and material management know-hows.
- Advance managerial knowledge.
- Necessary arithmetical skill.
- Advance computer skill
- Strategic thinker
- Effective team player
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making ability
- Creative/ Innovative thinking