To ensure smooth plan, source, and delivery operation of company products and services to meet market demand within budgeted cost, timeline as per company objectives.
1. Establish integrated planning process (S&OP) for ensuring smooth sourcing and delivery of products and services to meet customer demand.
2. Establish the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
3. Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
4. Source existing and new products in a most competitive manner, meeting the required deadline
5. Ensure supply and delivery of raw material and finished products and services at a competitive cost.
6. Ensure internal and external compliance in line with QMS
7. Create a team that lives RA values and has relevant competency to ensure that the right resources are in place
8. Continuously manage the skills and competency development of procurement and planning team members, including training development and knowledge management capabilities
9. To develop innovative methods of procuring and delivering goods, works and services across service sectors and organizations in order to optimize the company’s procurement capacity.
10. Lead the long term (5 years) and related Annual planning forecasting process of the company in conjunction with all the members of the Executive Committee
11. Develop strong understanding of all key performance drivers and issues relating to budget, forecast and actual results and incorporate into monthly quantitative and qualitative analysis of business results.
12. Three Month rolling forecast and monthly OPC planning and procurement of RM and FG at a desired cost level.
13. Demand forecasting based on sales forecast and closely works with production people to ensure smooth operation and implementation.
14. Closely working with marketing & sales towards the dilution of non moving slow moving stock.
15. Review or update procurement and planning practices in accordance with new or changing policies, standards, regulations or laws.
B.Sc. Engg in EEE, with MBA in Finance, or Business Graduate preferably in finance or in other discipline. (Also Prefer Diploma in Supply Chain Management)
Minimum 7 to 8 yrs years practical experience in Planning, procurement/distribution/logistics in a Managerial roll in MNC’s or Local Big Conglomerate.
Additional Job Requirements
#Education: B.Sc. Engg in EEE, with MBA in Finance, or Business Graduate preferably in finance or in other discipline. (Also Prefer Diploma in Supply Chain Management)
#Knowledge: Knowledge S&OP process, VAT, transport management, import and export documentation.
#Skills: Communication, Interpersonal, Analytical and Negotiation skills
#Experience: Minimum 7 to 8 yrs years practical experience in Planning, procurement/distribution/logistics in a Managerial roll in MNC’s or Local Big Conglomerate.
As Per Company Policy