- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- 15 - 20 years
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Develop and implement Sales & Marketing plan and strategies based on Market Analysis to maximize the market share in highly competitive market scenario.
- Closely monitor the business performance and review periodically so as to ensure positive Profit & Loss statement.
- Pay close attention to the aging of accounts receivable to ensure on time sales collection and profitability.
- Create, Implement and measure the success of comprehensive marketing, communications and public relation program that will enhance the organization's image and position.
- Play a leading role to conduct market research to find out the present product position and modify marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Direct and Supervise ATL, BTL & onsite creative and campaign management activities to drive respective SBUs' branding.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, transporting, and pricing strategy to ensure the highest possible long-term market share.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that the achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budget.
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
MBA/ Masters in Marketing from any reputed university.
15-20 years relevent experience.
Additional Job Requirements