Creative sense of design, innovation and style with management skills of product management and team of designers.
• Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design
• Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
• Develop well organized fashion design plans and create new fashion concepts for the entire year focusing on seasons, events and festivals collaborating with team members and taking a lead. This includes making of themes, mood boards and story boards.
• Develop creative designs for the assigned product lines as per the assignments.
• Remain up-to-date with the recent trends in the fashion industry, international and national, and
discussing and sharing fashion recommendations and analysis on daily basis with the team, thus giving them a direction to design as per the decided themes with infusion of latest trends.
• Pre-approval of designed samples by the team in agreement with the themes for the season, event or festival
• Product management by monitoring sales, stock, products feedback, product aging etc. Develop and maintain relations with retail, merchandising, producers and production teams on an ongoing basis.
• Vendor management by providing sufficient work to the producers and if needed, solving their
• Sourcing of right fabric, trims and accessories at the right time and managing the stock.
• Managing team of designers, supervising their creativity, work, assignments and overall performance. Maintaining harmony among the team and creating environment for the best creative output.
• Objective settings and yearly performance appraisals of the team as per organizational policy.
• Having emotional intelligence, strong values, integrity and strong sense of commitment
8-10 years in related sector.
Additional Job Requirements
As per company policy.