• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Improve and build the Organization Development & Performance Management culture and vision in the process.
• Manage communication cascade & process documentation. Driving closures & process adherence
• Managing stakeholders across levels and teams for various aspects related to performance & talent processes
• Undertake Performance Analytics to measure the effectiveness of various programs & recommend changes
• Support the design and implementation of career development and performance management programs strategies, processes, and tools. Support and maintain high potential career development program policies, processes, procedures, tools, and guidelines.
• Drive performance management effectively right from Goal setting/KRA setting, quarterly and annual performance review, normalization and increment, performance improvement and promotion cycle.
• Facilitating setting of KRA's across functions ensuring proper cascade from top to bottom and internal alignment.
• Designing and implementing internal communication & branding strategy towards various PM initiatives such as sharing of best practices, process guidelines, process improvements etc.
• Build awareness and adoption of relevant performance processes and establish a close working relationship with business managers to provide them with timely advice and guidance.
• Contribute in designing the process for talent identification (HiPos, Critical personnel) process; manage administration of Talent Reviews and Succession planning for building bench strengths for key positions.
• Leading and implementing additional initiatives such as KRA audit and quarterly performance scorecards.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of enterprise-wide core career path model (both professional and non-management).
• Utilize strategic workforce planning to forecast and plan for talent mobility and create pipelines of talent.
• Develop work plans for specific talent initiatives. Support performance management program design and strategy.
• Maintain and communicate the annual calendar for the enterprise performance management process.
• Assist in the development of policies, guidelines, and tools to support managers throughout the performance management process.
6-7 years of experience of work in the marketing or visual merchandising function of any reputed organization.
Additional Job Requirements
• Managerial experience in coaching, mentoring and developing others in a complex, fast paced environment
• A strong problem solver and researcher with the emotional and intellectual resilience to make key decisions
• Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
• Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships at multiple levels in order to accomplish organizational goals.
• Capability of handling mature audience (Managers and above) from various functions and diverse business situations and problems
Dhaka (Head Office), Bangladesh.
As per company policy.