- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- 15 years
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
Responsible for the development and performance of sales activities of company. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company mission and vision. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the market and contributes to the development of field forces.
- Develops annual target and sales strategy for the company that ensures achievement of company goals & profitability.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the respective sales staff to meet the progress of sales target achievement.
- Meet daily with salesman and offer them the coaching, counseling, advice, support, training, motivation or information they need in order to help them meet their sales objectives as well as increase their productivity.
- Ensure to achieve the primary & secondary sales target through distribution, productivity, coverage, visibility and merchandising.
- Ensure achievement of respective divisional sales operational objectives by contributing divisional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining divisional sales system improvements; implementing change as and when required in consultation with the supervisor.
- Meets divisional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establish divisional sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintaining and expanding customer base by counseling sales representatives of the respective division; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Achieve forecasted sales by following (and, if necessary, adjusting) your written plan of action. Constantly strive toward continuing professional growth.
- Set performance norms for the salespersons. Monitor each sales person’s daily performance and compare it with that month’s objective.
- Visit Frequently POS and Dealer/Distribution point and solve trade queries and problems. Ensure optimum level of stocks at all times and effectively control distributors’ performance.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly report and submit to the concerned authority on a regular basis.
- Prepare MIS to measure the market status keeping up to date with products and competitors. Analyze sales and distribution data and take corrective actions.
- Make every effort to maximize both present and long term sales and gross profits.
The jobholder will be agreed with his /her supervisor to execute any additional responsibility relevant to the job for the interest of the organization as and when necessary.
Graduation (preferably in Marketing) from any reputed university.
Minimum 15 years in the relevant field.
Additional Job Requirements