GM- Medical Services is responsible for ensuring all aspects of functioning of NCPs/ Paramedical and other allied staffs. He is also responsible for ensuring clinical services of patients as per JCI standard. He is directly provide support and assist DMS in day to day activities like Critical Care Bed Management, Complain Handling, Conflict resolution, communicating with external agencies like DG Health, WHO etc.
GM- Medical Services is actively involved in credentialing & privileging process of Medical staffs.
1. Supervise, Monitor and provides leadership in managing all medical services,
Paramedical services and other allied services like MRD, Physiotherapy, Dietics etc
- Supervises , monitor & evaluate the day to day activities of NCPs, paramedical staffs , MRD, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Dietary and other allied staffs.
- Recruits all medical and paramedical services and other allied staffs in the hospital.
- Annual appraisal of all staffs except Consultant
- Annual Advancement process of all staffs
- Ensures the full implementation of quality control systems and patients safety programs
2. Formulates and implements the policies and procedures.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of the existing flow of operations within medical services.
- Identifies and sets benchmark for improving service standards under leadership of DMS
- Formulates policies with the appropriate reflection of situational analysis and practice of benchmark organizations
- Formulates and implements new projects and programs after consulting with relevant stake holders
3. Ensure JCI Compliance
- Provide training to enhance NCPs knowledge on JCI
- Review of OMR & CMR to assess the JCI Compliance
- Gap Analysis and spot training
- Ensure compliance
- Attempts for continuous improvement in quality.
- Collaborative Governance
- Scheduling of Committee Meeting
- Monitoring on Minute of Meetings
- Ensure action taken report for the safety and