- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- Minimum 15 -18 years
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
This position assists the HR Director to plan, develop, implement and oversee HR operations, initiatives and processes.
- Develop and implement organization Strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis and recommendations.
- Preparing, monitoring and controlling HR budget.
- Implementing human resources strategies including staffing planning, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, employee relation & HR compliance.
- Ensuring coordination and implementation of services, policies and programs through Human Resources staff; and assist and advise company managers about HR issues.
- Maintaining relationship and collaboration with other departments and ensure quality HR services. Refine organization structure to align with the market and company requirements.
- Being the champion of employee need; improve retention by implementing career progression and attractive reward & recognition system.
- Developing and implementing human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting and anticipating requirements, trends and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Post-graduation in any discipline preferably BBA & MBA major in HR from any reputed University.
Minimum 15 -18 years of experience in HR.
Additional Job Requirements