- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- At least 15 years
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
This role is responsible for making sure that buildings and services meet the needs of employee and customers. Manage and direct the civil, mechanical, electrical and electronics and fire safety related activities to achieve optimum health outcomes and effective and efficient use of business assets and human resources.
- Lead the Facility Management Team by serving as a role model, mentor and coach assisting both the Manager and Deputy Manager to promote a culture of participation, teamwork, commitment, job satisfaction and achievement.
- Implement and achieve objectives of Hospital Business Plan through consultation and management of all stakeholders.
- Develop and manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
- Communicate policies and initiatives to staff and assist them through leadership, training and feedback to successfully implement them in the hospital. Ensure the team has the skills and abilities to meet role requirements.
- Maintain a safe, healthy and supportive work environment by publicizing relevant policies, and events, providing appropriate management tools, opportunities for employee participation and education and Walking the Talk on site.
- Provide information reports to the GM- HS & FMF so that information is available for informed decision- making.
- Ensure adequate supply and stock of materials for the department.
- Formulate short, mid and long term plan of maintenance on the basis of hospital’s operation.
Post-graduation in engineering from any local/international universities. Master’s in business studies/administration is a plus.
At least 15 years’ experience in related sector.
Additional Job Requirements