- Job Nature:
- Full time
- Job Experience:
- 15 to 20 years of experience in any foreign country(s) with substantial job involvement in hospitality services, customer relationship management, hotel management, facility management etc/At least 5 â€“ 7 years in the leadership position in similar organization/industry./Foreign Expertise will be given preference.
- Job Location:
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Masterâ€™s degree in Nursing or related field. /Critical Care Nursing experience preferred. /Prior experience as a Chief Nursing Officer preferred.
- Salary Range:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Guides the development
and implementation of goals, objectives, protocols, standards, policies and
procedures in the Nursing Department who facilitates the highest possible
standard of care with the resources available and is consistent with those of
- Performs all managerial
functions common to the department level as established by the organization
- Â Develops new and revised
policies and procedures covering areas of responsibility and established department
rules and guides personnel in carrying them out.
- Solves problems as they
may arise out of the performance of duties of the respective Nursing functions,
especially regarding Nursing care of patients.
- Establishes Nursing
committees, special project teams and study groups; evaluates and decides on
implementation of their recommendations.
- Â Â Keeps the Chief
Executive Officer informed about Nursing issues and activities.
- Â Facilitates a
comfortable, healthy living environment for Nursing staff.
- Responsible for implementing
a Performance Management system, promoting, evaluating, counseling and
disciplining Nursing staff.
- Responsible for keep the
attrition rate low at all times.
- Responsible for rational
utilization of Nursing manpower.
- Â Provides system to
maintain relevant records, statistics and files in the Nursing Department.
- Â Responsible for building
a Nursing team through robust Nursing Education, CNE and bed-side training.
- Consults with other
departments to establish effective working relationships and to ensure the best possible level of
As per company policy
*****Compensation package is attractive commensurating with the qualification and experience, to be negotiated. Strict confidentiality assured. Immediate response is appreciated.
Instructions To Apply:
- Â Â Â Â Send your resume toÂ email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Â Â Â Â CV sends in MS Word format
- Â Â Â Â Mention the position name, Present & Expected salary (Gross) in the subject line while sending