- Job Nature:
- Full time
- Job Experience:
- Minimum 15 years practical experience in Auditing in manufacturing/ FMCG companies, while 3-5 years in the same position (Head of Audit).
- Job Location:
- FCA/CMA/CA Masters/ MBA in Accounting from any reputed public/ private/ foreign Institutes, preferably from IBA- DU.
- Salary Range:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Plans financial, regulatory, compliance or operational
- Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other
control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place
to mitigate identified risks.
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are
operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit
department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the
Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Acts as primary client liaison within Internal Audit for one
or more VPs / division heads.
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal ING
As per company policy