- Job Nature:
- Job Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a restaurant manager in a high volume restaurant or University Canteen.
- Job Location:
- Dhaka, Basundhara Road(R/A)
- Bachelor degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable/A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
- Salary Range:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Ensure food quality, food test, food portion, food presentation,
restaurant cleanliness, uniform issues, health & safety etc.
- Â He will verify the requisition with the current stock and then process for purchase.
- Day end stock report must be submitted before each closing day.
- Must have good knowledge about Multi Cuisine.
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling and planning.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing
needs. Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is staffed for
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and
reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and
- Assist in developing, planning, and executing restaurant marketing, advertising, and promotional activities and campaigns.
- Must be able to communicate and understand in English and Bengali
- Age 25 to 40 year(s)
- Minimum of 5 yearsâ€™ experience as a restaurant manager in a high volume restaurant or University Canteen.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- Strong Microsoft and Excel skills.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS (Point of Sale) system.
As per company policy
- Â email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Submit CV in MS Word format
- Mention the position name, Present / Expected salary in the subject line while sending.