- Job Nature:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- Above 5 years working experience in the relevant field
- Job Location:
- Tejgaon, Dhaka
- Bachelors of Science/Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering from any reputed public/private University. (Preferable BUET, CUET, KUET, RUET, IUT, AUST etc.)
- Salary Range:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Assist with MEP design and reviews of all capital projects including HVAC design;
- Assist with all capital projects in design and construction;
- Assist with all capital projects regarding MEP permit review process, including the review and response to agency comments;
- Develop detail MEP engineering related scope of work for all capital projects;
- Review and comment on all MEP engineering related work performed by engineering consultants;
- Conduct site inspections to ensure adherence to engineering standards and specifications;
- Support construction contractor and provide MEP engineering related
support, review and coordination to ensure that the quality expectation
are properly met during construction;
- Prepare BOQ of all MEP items like AC, Sanitary & Plumbing, and Fire Protection & Detection etc.
- Prepare as build drawing for all MEP items.
- Preparation of EME construction work schedule
- Budgetary cost of EME items
- Review material specifications to ensure they adhere to the standards
- Develop highly complex engineering studies, plans, specifications,
calculations, evaluations, design documents, and performance assessments
- Recommend alternative engineering solutions to management to meet the school district's needs;
- Design, develop, modify and evaluate systems, processes, or facilities to support the capital improvement projects objectives;
- Review all project MEP field reports on a monthly basis;
- Coordinate with office staff, consultants, contractors and other personnel; and
- Any additional tasks identified by your supervisor.
- Possesses decent knowledge on basic design, supervision,
installation and commissioning work of AC, Lift, Fire Protection &
- Knowledge on Pump substation & generator in construction.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Â Communication Skill.
- Proficient in MS Office with strong knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook & Auto CAD.
- Problem Solving/Analytical ability.
In addition to an environment that's as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Submit CV in MS Word format
- Mention the position name, Present / Expected salary in the subject line while sending.