- Job Nature:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- 8-10 years for Joint Business Editor/Experience of working will be given preference in any newspaper.
- Job Location:
- Graduation in Mass Media/Journalism/English (The academic certificates will be verified from the concerned Institutions/ Boards.)
- Salary Range:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Manage and lead a team of editors in sourcing relevant and important
business news for editing, proof-reading and presentation in news
bulletins, programs and events.
- Supervise & lead editing and proof reading on a broad range of
business subjects, including finance, capital & money markets,
economy, foreign exchange markets etc. for news programs
- Liaison with reporters and effectively allocate work to team
members in order to ensure appropriate coverage of stories are made.
- Monitor news presentations, review all completed work and propose
changes/amendments to content, style, layout, etc. for relevance and
compliance to budget and timeliness.
- Monitor auto-queue content and prepare run-down on regular basis by adding and dropping material as needed.
- Build and maintain industry contacts, continue to develop industry
knowledge and communicate/engage successfully with readers.
Attractive package will be offered commensurate with experience & qualification and other benefit will be added as per company rules and regulation.
If you are the right fit for the position, send your full CV with a passport size photo to:
- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Submit CV in MS Word format
- Mention the position name, Present / Expected salary in the subject line while sending.