- Job Nature:
- Full Time
- Job Experience:
- Experienced of E-Commerce field will be given Preference/Experience of same field will be minimum 8 years.
- Job Location:
- Minimum Graduation From reputed University (Marketing will be given Preference)
- Salary Range:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
Lead, develop and implement Marketing strategies for organization
all concerns including, but not limited toÂ The Company websites.
The role will ensure industry leadership and sustained growth of
brand-value of all company brands and support business growth, towards
making the brands most preferred brands of respective target-consumers.
- Ensure the company website to be the preferred brands in their
categories to their target customers - Brand Awareness, Brand Awareness.
- Earn best returns for advertisement spends- ROI of Advertisements.
- Bring excellence in execution - Site Visits
- Creativity- Speed and efficiency in Execution
- Lead the most enviable team in the industry- Social-media Fan-base Measurable Wins
- Number of Effective Campaigns Performance Targets vs. Achievements of individual team-member
- Specialized in Brand Management, Network and Resources, Digital Advertising.
- Experienced of E-Commerce field will be given Preference.
- Experience of same field will be minimum 8 years.
- Team Size (Direct) will be more than 4 members
In addition to an environment that's as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.Ã‚Â All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential
functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
As per company policy
- Send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV must be in MS Word format.
- Mention the position name, Present / Expected salary in the subject line while sending.