- Job Nature:
- Full time
- Job Experience:
- 5 to 7 years in related field Preferred Experience. Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate teams, and teams of teams.Excellent project management skills including planning and time management. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong software engineering skills (planning, development, tracking, oversight).System thinking and leadership capabilities.Creative problem solving.Delivery of infotainment products for automotive OEM customers.Working knowledge of automotive software architectures.
- Job Location:
- Four-year college degree in Software, Electrical, Computer Engineering or related degree required.
- Salary Range:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Work with the product development team to understand product
requirements, plan, and design and coordinate development activities,
obtain the resources needed for development, ensure software deliveries
are met and meet budget, timing, and quality targets.
- Lead and/or participate in meetings between company, suppliers, and
companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s customers for design reviews and to track project status.
- Evaluate new software releases from suppliers to ensure it meets the acceptance criteria.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and methods for the purpose of
recommending changes that will benefit current and future customer
- Apply intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles
and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
- Interprets, enforces and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
- Will initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience needed 5 to 7 years in related field
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging software in a real-time embedded environment.
- Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
- Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated experience establishing, tracking, and delivering
- Managing 3rd parties, and contract suppliers.
In addition to an environment that's as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Please send your CV in MS Word formatÂ
- to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Mention the position name, present / expected salary in the subject line while sending.