- Job Nature:
- Full time
- Job Experience:
- Minimum 15 years experience of Garment level
- Job Location:
- Savar (Factory)
- IBA / MBA/ ther relevant degree
- Salary Range:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
he Head of Supply Chain will lead, manage and develop the activities and
processes of the Site Supply Chain function, to deliver the Seqirus
business plans and strategic objectives.Â The role holder is accountable
for the end to end timely supply chain of Site owned influenza productsâ€™
execution, including the management and movement of all assigned
materials from source to end customer within the required
timescales.Â The role involves extensive interaction with the Global
Supply Chain, Commercial, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory and Finance
teams and it is essential for the individual to be able to lead in this
cross-functional way of working.
- Working with the Global Supply Chain function and Commercial teams
to develop short and long term strategies for the Site Supply Chain Team
to support the Seqirus business objectives, delivering seasonal and
pandemic campaigns as required.Â
- Ensure inventory integrity and management across the assigned
elements of the Seqirus supply chain network (including site
manufacturing, and assigned outsourced manufacturing operations) to
maximize margin opportunities in line with Seqirus risk framework and to
minimize write offs. Has control of the Site warehouse.
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of quality and compliance
across the supply chain and related IT systems as measured by quality
and financial audits.
- Leading the development and implementation of supply chain business
processes and operational systems focused on increasing operational
effectiveness and efficiency at the site. Develop the team to achieve
operational excellence in Planning, Logistics and CMO Management.
- Develop and direct the local Planning function ensuring robustness
and that all manufacturing/procurement plans meet customer contract
requirements and support the Seqirus business objectives.
- Responsible for all site capacity planning models and ensuring that
appropriate and accurate information is incorporated into global
- Responsible for driving and facilitating the Site Sales and
Operations Planning process, generating data and with key responsibility
for supporting S&OP meetings and processes. Work closely with
Global Planning & Commercial to understand forecasts and global
operational plans, and defines and manages site processes to deliver
required outcomes, including optimum inventory levels, to support
product manufacture and pandemic readiness.
- As Site interface for Global Sourcing ensures Site requirements for
materials, goods and services, and product initiatives are
appropriately prioritized, providing feedback and input to supplier
Responsible for the execution of seasonal and pandemic campaigns
including the delivery of the plan at the CMOs. Manages site based CMO
Managers to deliver outputs and business outcomes required of
CMOs.Â Provides input to the Global Head of External Manufacturing to
assist with their strategic and contractual relationships with CMOs.
- IBA/ MBA/ other relevant degree.
- Minimum 15 years experience of Garment level.
- Extensive understanding of supply chain operations from source to end item delivery
- Understanding of the influenza supply chain processes including Annual Strain Update
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communications.
- Inter-disciplinary experience (production, planning, logistics and purchasing
As per company policy
- Send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV must be in MS Word format.
- Mention the position name, Present / Expected salary in the subject line while sending.