- Job Nature:
- Full time
- Job Experience:
- Job Location:
- At least any Graduate Degree/ BBA from any reputed Private and Public University. English medium background will give preference.
- Salary Range:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
We are looking for some pleasant Co-Coordinator/Executive Secretary / Executive Assistant/ Office
Manager to M.D. which
positions is responsible, respectable, and honorable since its represent a
companyâ€™s brand and image.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy
going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should
be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A
customer-oriented approach is essential.
duties will include but not limited to:
In favor of MD/
Chairman; Co-Coordinator/Executive Secretary /
Executive Assistant/ Office Manager following the duties:
Administrative tasks that the executive assistant will be
responsible for might include responding to and fielding telephone calls,
relaying messages to the appropriate party, and handling incoming
communications such as email and formal letters. She must also manage
electronic and paper files. Most executive assistants manage calendars, plan
meetings and conferences, and make travel arrangements. In a small
organization, the executive assistant might be responsible for human resources
tasks such as posting job ads, screening of candidates and conducting
interviews in person or over the phone.
Executive assistant duties often require industry knowledge
and business savvy, particularly when conducting research, compiling reports,
dealing with difficult clients and situations, drafting letters, and
anticipating business needs. A successful executive assistant will need to work
well under stress to meet tight deadlines and deal with challenging work
As a Co-Coordinator/Executive Secretary / Executive Assistant/
Office Manager to MD/ Chairmanâ€™s candidate should be capable to maintain co-
- Â Only Female Can be appliedÂ
- Age between 22-35 years
- Experience as Co-Coordinator/Executive Secretary / Executive
Assistant/ Office Manager to M.D.
for 5 years preferably (In special case less experience is considerable).
- Candidate must be presentable for
every side (Smart outlook, attractive personality,behaveiour, attitude)
- Familiarity with office machines
(e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and
- Proficient in English (oral and
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
(especially MS- Word)
- Strong communication and people
- Good organizational and
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
As Per Company Policy
- Â email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV must be in MS Word format
- Mention the position name, Present /
Expected salary in the subject line while sending.