- Sales management including setting tour program, finalizing
content of an expense statement, fixing territory wise sales target,
formulating incentives to field forces, formulating agenda of a monthly sales
meeting and regional meeting, evaluation of the selling skills of a field
- Plan, organize and monitor the sales activities to ensure the
sales force to achieve the sales target and profit objective of the company.
- Collect information of daily sales in terms of volume/value from
all locations and prepare monthly consolidated sales report covering location
wise sales. Monitor the activity progress of sales officers.
- Represent the company products at exhibitions/fairs/events.
- Ascertain deep freeze allocation to different sales area. Take
measures against defaulting dealers/traders.
- Provide strategic guideline for upgrading a poor market to a
good market or better with respect to all sales yardsticks.
- Distribution management that includes sales process from order
securing to cash collection, establishing distribution route, components of a
distribution expense, setting product wise reorder level of finished goods in
- Recommend distributors with necessary parameters/Infrastructure.
- Remain updated regarding the market dynamics, industry trends,
competition, consumer behavior, economy, consumer taste etc.Keep the team members motivated & delighted.
- Provide effective training to the team members and ensure their