- Job Nature:
- Job Experience:
- Job Location:
- Master in any discipline (MBA preferable)
- Salary Range:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Lead the development and implementation of the Company marketing strategy ensuring alignment to the overall business plan to sustain business growth and profitability.
- Formulate business strategies responsive to changes in market environment.
- Formulate and implement the public relations, branding and customer service strategy that will portray a good image of the company at all times and enhance customer service standards.
- Reporting and representation of the sales and marketing function in senior management and board committees.
- Review and approve regional sales and marketing activities to ensure attainment of business plan objectives
- Monitor the business, sales and activity plans in line with the approved budget.
- Monitor competitor activities for competitive advantage
- Accountable for market analysis, brand support and positioning
- Review business investment proposals from the regions, in liaison with the management team.
- Provide leadership in sales and product portfolio extension or reduction to meet profitability.
- Retail network expansion and optimization.
- Lead the sales and marketing team to achieve customer retention by providing efficient customer service.
- Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of staff to ensure departmental targets are achieved.
- Engage, develop, deploy and retain talented staff including completing performance appraisals and personal development effectively and on time in accordance with the established performance management system.
- Formulate and plan the department annual budget within the context of the Company overall budget.
- Develop, implement and monitor the sales and marketing (income and expenditure) budget to ensure it is within approved limits.
- Provide accurate financial information for the sales and marketing department to senior management to monitor performance.
- Ensure that all consumer and network sales, debtors and margins meet budgeted targets.
- At least seven (7) years of sales
and marketing experience; three (3) of which should be in a management
- A minimum of four (4) years sales
and marketing experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG);
As per company policy
- Send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV must be in MS Word format
- Mention the position name, Present / Expected salary in the subject line while sending.